Beautifully bright & proudly made in Britain, these carefully crafted double oven gloves are the perfect partner for the kitchen. Finished with a thick, heat-resistant terry towelling for protection, ensures these kitchen essentials are fit-for purpose as well as being stylish & bespoke. Available in two unique designs; the sophisticated Champagne & Fizz and the cool-toned GIN pattern.
Professionally hand-stitched by our trusted British supplier, this accessory is made from a durable 100% pure cotton, and printed using reactive inks, which results in a clear and vibrant colouring without any fading for years to come. They are machine washable for easy cleaning and look lovely draped over cooker rails, or hanged up using the handy loop in the centre of the piece.
Looking for the perfect 'welcome home' gesture for the excited mover? Or perhaps an upcoming birthday gift for the Champagne or Gin fanatic? These double oven gloves ensure their fabulous creations get from oven to table safely & in style!
- Proudly made in the UK
- Thick yet flexible to ensure hot pots & pans can be handled easily.
- 1-2 working day despatch. Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - £3.50
- Gift wrapped in white tissue paper
- Heat resistant padding
- 100% cotton panama
- Machine washable at 40 degrees - flat dry, do not use them when damp or wet, and most importantly, keep away from fire!
- Handy Hanging Loop & brand label.
- Matching Tea Towels, Aga Covers & Aprons available.
- Originally Hand-painted by Jessica Anderton